One Autoradiography Film for ALL Your Needs
Many companies sell film solely on price without considering your needs. Some offer many different films making it is difficult decide what is best for your needs.
MIDSCI narrowed the Autoradiography Film field to Classic BX Film. It will work outstandingly well for almost 100% of all molecular labs needs.
- Classic BX Autoradiography Film is double emulsion
- High signal sensitivity
- For autoradiography of 32P, 33P, 35S, 125I, and 14C
- Excellent lot-to-lot consistency
- Exceptional clarity with extremely low backgrounds
- Consistently superior results for exposure of blotting experiments and sequencing gels
- Publishable grade autoradiographs
- Optimized for chemiluminescence
- Film works with calcium tungstate or blue rare earth screens
- For use manually or with automatic processing
- 100 sheets per box
- Available in 3 sizes: 5x7”, 8x10”, and 14x17”
|Classic Blue Film BX
||5" x 7"
||8" x 10"
||14" x 17"