(1) Evaporation rate and static holding time are nomial. Actual rate may be affected by the nature of the contents, atmospheric conditions, container history and manufacturing tolerances.
(2) Work time is an arbitrary, reference-only value to estimate container performance under the actual operating conditions.
(3) Maximum required clearence (with lid open) for the 10K is 69.0 (1753mm); 24K is 76.0 in (1930mm). Depth with lid open for 10K, is 34.0in (864mm); 24K is 48.5in (1232mm)
(4) Maximum depth 55.0in (1397mm). Maximum height 90.0in (2286mm) with lid open.
(5) Temperture Gradient Suppression System reduces internal diameter by approx. 1/4in (6.4mm)
(6) 2.0ml vial sizw: 12.55mm O.D. internal thread
(8) The 10K/24K/38K containers utilize both the 5in x 5in (127mm x 127mm) 100/81 cell box and the 3in x 3in (76mm x 76mm) 25 cell box